The new attraction in our backyard -- a fire pit. The kids love to cook hot dogs and make smoors out there. The only problem is that everything smells like a campfire around here.
I thought I was being so sneaky with the camera ( you have to be around my kids), but as you can see, Levi discovered the paparazzi in the window.
smelling like a campfire - you say that like its a bad thing - I love it! I think I might be a controlled arsonist - campfires are one of my favorite things - they just forgot that lyric for me in the sound of music
2 comments:
smelling like a campfire - you say that like its a bad thing - I love it! I think I might be a controlled arsonist - campfires are one of my favorite things - they just forgot that lyric for me in the sound of music
Oh wow, look at the green. I'm jealous. We won't be seeing green even close to that for another two months!
Post a Comment