Sunday, February 10, 2008

What do you want to be??

We had ward conference today. The stake leaders taught the youth. Our Stake Young Women's President is a Batallion Chief for the fire department. She needed assistance with an object lesson and Kelby was the only young man who was small enough to fit into her boots, so he helped her.
She kept pulling more equipment out of her bag...
And he is finally suited up. I was scared that he was going to fall over backwards because of the weight of the air tank, etc.
Wish I would have had my camera for better pictures. Nellysa took these with my cell phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mom and dad,
got your letters this week, just can´t respond like i wanted to. i´m good and will probably get a change to a new area this wednesday, the only thing that is kinda new is that this past week we found and put baptismal dates with a family of 3, they are amazing. well have fun and stay outa trouble. love, Elder Waldron

Janie said...

That looks so cool - I am jealous!