Last weekend we went on a road trip to try out the new SUV. We ended up in Pennsylvania. We drove on the back roads and saw some beautiful Amish farms. Here are a few of the sights that we saw.
Looks like you had a great time. Sorry you removed the house pics, I think they were nice. Hope all is well with you. Have you read my blog? Trying to get it all together.
6 comments:
I love going up to Amish country. Do you like the crafty stores? YOu should try Lancaster, Bird in Hand, and of course Intercourse!
i told her she should try all of those too. for some reason i got slapped. So much for taking advice from a friend.
Kirk
Drama King!
Looks like you had a great time. Sorry you removed the house pics, I think they were nice. Hope all is well with you. Have you read my blog? Trying to get it all together.
I can't wait until I have the chance to travel with Nat to Shipshewana, IN to see the Amish areas around there. Someday...someday.
We've wanted to head up that way. Looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment