Anybody that knows our family also knows how much my family dreads fall. Okay, they don't dread fall, just the fall pictures in which they have to show me their pearly whites (usually accompanied with a growl). We usually have to trek to Yorktown to get where there is some color, but this year it is right in our backyard. Here are a few of the many pictures taken.
4 years ago

6 comments:
Wow gorgeous colors! Now why on earth would anyone one complain about getting their pics taken with those backgrounds;)
I miss orange and red out here in the desert. Fall for us is yellow and brown unless we make it over the Cascades for a visit.
Nelyssa looks like she is having the time of her life ha ha.
I love the pics though!!
Oh my good gravy those leaves, those leaves
they don't have those in texas
sigh....
great pics - they are so grown up
i remember first serving with you in YW thinking she is so cool and she has four kids - I hope I can be cool one day and maybe have four kids too!!!
You have the happiest looking family.
I miss those colors too. We used to drive up in the mountains back in Utah every fall to see the leaves. Your kids are great to humor you and your camera. Do an update blog. Where is the world are Clancy and Levi and what up to?
Such beautiful colors!
ps- If you ever figure out how to get them to stop growling for pictures, please let me know! ;)
Post a Comment