Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bloomin' Flowers

Levi is planting all kinds of plants in our backyard and it reminded me of my little "flower picture" phase. My kids hated that phase because everywhere we went, I had to take pictures of flowers. They got to the point that they would make fun of me and act excited when they saw dandelions or weeds with flowers on them and then they would pretend that they were taking pictures. Some day... I am going to make a book of flower pictures and give one to each of my kids! In the meantime, here are some of my "crazy flower " pictures.



















4 comments:

Janie said...

I like them - give me a book of your crazy flower pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures.

Kleanteeth said...

What are those purple spiky ones? Some kind of iceplant or aster?? I love them.

Mama Spud said...

It is iceplant.